Present Exchange Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Buy anything as a gift from Sportspower Super Warehouse, and have comfort that the recipient can exchange the item in our stores within 3 months of purchase provided;
- The item is in its original, unmarked condition and packaging
- Proof of Purchase is presented, which can include the receipt (Tax Invoice) or our original price sticker
- ‘Exchange’ means the recipient can swap the item for any other item(s) sold in the stores to the same value. This includes exchange of size, colour, or style.
- Should the recipient choose items to a lesser value than the original gift, a credit note for the difference will be issued which has 2 year expiry date.
- Should the recipient choose items to a higher value than the original gift, the recipient will be required to pay the extra.
- The goods cannot be exchanged for cash or a refund, except as required by law.
- This guarantee only applies to Sportspower Super Warehouse stores in Ballina, Lismore, Grafton and Coffs Harbour.
The rights under this Present Exchange Guarantee in no way lessen a customers rights under Australian Consumer Law which continue to protect the purchaser and over-ride these conditions where there is any conflict.