We accept the following payment methods online;
More explanation as follows;
- "Credit Card" which includes Visa, Mastercard, and American Express (there is no surcharge for any of these cards!)
- PayPal - we shoot you off to the PayPal server to process payment during checkout
- "Internet Banking" - you transfer the money into our ANZ Bank account using your internet banking, or deposit the money yourself at an ANZ Branch.
- "Zip Pay" - A buy-now-pay-later service
- AfterPay - Pay in 4 fortnightly installments - more info
If you are a company, or need to get another person to pay for the products (such as an insurance claim or commercial supply), the best thing is to place an order using "Internet Banking", send off the paperwork for approval, and then we will process your order once funds are received.
Again, we do not apply any surcharge to any types of payment.
If you need to pay by cheque, we can only process this in the stores after sighting photo ID - you may prefer to use "Internet Banking" so you can place the order online.
We do accept layby, but this needs to be done in a store and cannot be used online.
We do not accept "pay by phone" orders or offer COD.
Everything we do is completely secure
using the latest private SSL Certificates and Encryption.